News: RantFUJAK is open for business...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CDAA Forum - hotting up?  (Read 2319 times)
Craig
Administrator
A God (big g) in the Fujak world

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2010, 06:08:23 PM »

Seems it's that time of year again & the forum is hotting up. Accusations & counter-accusations flying all over the place & sufficient interest from an ex-Director to post on his own shop website a long diatribe about one of the nominees & a short one about another. Here is you haven't read it http://www.abocean.com.au/club/newsletter.php/1/3
No wonder on his own site as he'd probably get binned from the CDAA Forum - then again maybe not. Not what you know now is it...?
Seems more excitement about this election than the FedElect farce of a few weeks ago. Can we get a hung director? err...that's not what I was referring to Harvs!
One thing for sure they need to run things past a spell-checker on occasions.
& wtf is a "foul swoop"? I've heard of Angry Birds but that's taking things a bit too far!

If you're gunna do it right stop crapping on & bloody-well get on with it
JD
YBOD Pilot
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 07:24:54 PM »

Same old same old. Who would have thought they would be telling everyone to vote for GUE trained divers. again? Jane I understand, I would ask people to vote for my missus too, but I am getting seriously tired of the same old shit from tha same old people every election....

JD

Drilling holes is just boring.....
ph

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 08:26:34 PM »

Same old same old. Who would have thought they would be telling everyone to vote for GUE trained divers. again? Jane I understand, I would ask people to vote for my missus too, but I am getting seriously tired of the same old shit from tha same old people every election....

JD

yep!!!!!!!

anyone who's any good that runs against them=smear campaign!!!!!!  and so much for a impartial directorate with Cronan's nominees......'Cronan's cronies' perhaps

BTW I put my hand up for the Tank cave development committee (seriously too)....but was told i didnt meet the criteria/quals for the role 

oh i feels good to be right all the time about some things

JD
YBOD Pilot
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 10:03:51 PM »

According to Captain Corbin the newsletter has been edited. Not sure if it was before or after I read it.

I heard on the grapevine Linda's precis was printed with errors. Wonder what they will do about that one? Considering it is governed by law, I would think sticking ones head in the sand would not be considered an appropriate response.

JD
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 10:07:10 PM by JD » Logged

Drilling holes is just boring.....
Craig
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 11:36:22 PM »

They corrected Linda's spiel on the website. Pretty poor about the initial typo though. Surely someone proof-reads stuff like that.

ph

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 12:14:24 PM »

considering caldwell slagged Linda off on diveoz last elections and he is now the editor of guidlines ...anyone smell a rat.Huh

checkout the rule breach section of the forums and read the posts....isn't Irndorfer Warrick's 'diving love child'
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 12:28:00 PM by ph » Logged
Craig
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 09:38:56 PM »

We could always copy the Fed's. Whoever gets second place gets the gig...?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: